"Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit."
-Bill Cosby
12.25.2010
191 Days In (Merriest Christmas)
I understand that the following three minutes of watching my son open (read: eat) Christmas gifts may not be as wonderful for you as it is for me, but it was our first Christmas as a family, and it was nothing short of magical.
4 comments:
Precious! What an amazing little video...he's a joy to watch learn! Although, I think mama liked Ms. Chrissy's book more!
Merry Christmas and Happy 2011 to the 3 of you! So fun watching Jack sit up and open his presents! Cute pjs too!
very cute! I am glad you had happy holidays! and I hope you have a very Happy new year :)
Stephanie
Wrapping paper must be delicious! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your beautiful family. Oh, and I loved the Christmas card!
Post a Comment