Hope these photos can hold you over until it's ready...
My dear friend and running buddy, Aki, got these fabulous antlers for us to wear for the Jingle Bell Run.
Side note: Last year, I ran this race when I was 14 weeks pregnant, and it was my last while pregnant. Today, it was my first race since having The Boy. I ran every step today - it was a Christmas miracle.
Here is our Antler Ode to Aki:
| Yes, Mama? |
| Oh! The tree! |
| A little help here? |
3 comments:
I love it!
It's hard to improve on Jack's adorable good looks, but who knew that antlers turn up "the cute" to almost unbearable levels?
oh my goodness,he is just adorable in his little antlers! love it. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season :)
~Stephanie
I love that last photo! He's got the best cheeks EVER!!
Post a Comment