The Dad worked a double today, so it was a day for Mama and The Boy. I hoped to get lots done. The morning went well... He fell asleep on our bed while I sorted laundry.
Sweet as pie, I know. But he was a train wreck this evening. His afternoon nap wasn't great. He hasn't pooped in three days. C R A N K Y. I guess we're all entitled. But I did not get out to run the errands I was hoping to. He did enjoy dinner though:
The bib is just laughable. Nothing is going to keep this kid clean during meals. It took a couple of times, but I learned to roll up his sleeves. It helps a little bit. The only way to keep clean-ish would be to both of us in ponchos. Maybe.
I've been mashing in a little bit of banana with his rice cereal. He doesn't seem to mind. I tried it too and even I didn't mind it. Next up? Sweet potatoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment