11.29.2010

165 Days In (All a Blur)

I tried to take a cute photo of us to send to The Dad while he was at work this evening...


This was as good as it got because he was trying to eat my iPhone.

He is trying to get EVERYTHING into his hands. And then into his mouth.  This was five days ago:

Who knew toes could be so tasty?

In other mouth-related news, I was thinking about starting some rice cereal at the beginning of last week because he wasn't sleeping well at night and not eating well during the day. But it seems it was a phase and he's over it now (sleeping and eating better). So we'll hold off for a couple more weeks on solids - getting close to the six month mark though!

I was reading that mashed avocado is a really good first food, but neither Scott nor I like avocado. I don't even know if I could stomach mashing one up. But I don't like bananas either, and I'm sure I'll have to mash those. Geez, I hope he's not as picky as I am...

No comments: