| Church clothes |
"Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit." -Bill Cosby
11.28.2010
164 Days In (Hallelujah!)
We took him to church for the first time. He enjoyed the music and joined right in while the pastor was praying. When he wasn't giving his testimony, he was trying to eat the pews and hymnals. Somehow, The Dad and I both got to partake in Communion without him getting any. I don't think he stopped moving once. Meanwhile, our friends' little lady was sleeping soundly in her Bjorn... I hope it was the age difference and not a gender difference that was so noticeable yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your handsome boy did great in church! I loved how he added to Pastor John's prayer! Hey this Sunday is kid connection with lots of fun songs and skits. It's really a lot of fun!
Post a Comment