*phew* Just used part of nap time to post a bunch of back-dated posts. You can scroll down or follow the links:
Thank goodness for naps! During his fourth month, he essentially boycotted all naps longer than 30-40 minutes. It was not good for anyone. I hate to jinx it, but for the last two weeks, afternoon naps have been much more consistent. He eats "lunch" around 12:30 the goes down in his crib where he puts himself to sleep by 1:15 or so and sleeps for at least 2-3 hours. And night sleeping is getting even better. But of course, tonight's the night we set the clocks back. Whose idea was Daylight Saving anyhow? They obviously did not have a four month old.
1 comment:
D and M have been boycotting naps and sleep in general since DST ended.....I concur...it was a bad idea!!!!
And I got my cards from Shutterfly! What a deal!!!!
Post a Comment