once again my eyes are filled with tears as i watch this video!!you and scott are such wonderful parents!!!! i love the pic of you holding the boy, looking righr in his face!!!! do you think you can send that and the one where he and scott are sleeping!!! i loved the music!!! i love you all so much!!!!!
What a wonderful video... he is such an adorable little boy and you have some great pictures of him. Time flies, I can't believe it has already been a month. Hope all is well! Steph
I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Jack is so beautiful and it is awesome to see the month in review. You and Scott are doing great! What a blessing!
5 comments:
Great pictures. I can't believe it's been a month already. Can't wait to see you next weekend. Let me know when you are coming.
lisa
once again my eyes are filled with tears as i watch this video!!you and scott are such wonderful parents!!!! i love the pic of you holding the boy, looking righr in his face!!!! do you think you can send that and the one where he and scott are sleeping!!! i loved the music!!! i love you all so much!!!!!
Sara this video was so beautiful...Your little man is georgeous...love.. love it!!!
~Carla
What a wonderful video... he is such an adorable little boy and you have some great pictures of him. Time flies, I can't believe it has already been a month. Hope all is well!
Steph
I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Jack is so beautiful and it is awesome to see the month in review. You and Scott are doing great! What a blessing!
Post a Comment