7.09.2010

22 Days In (Hands)

Well, we think The Boy might have some food allergies. He has an allergy ring around his bum (not going away with diaper rash cream), a bit of a rash around his eyes (might be from the heat), and has been a lot fussier for a couple of days. So I am cutting out milk (I figure it's the most common) and chocolate (I had trouble with it when I was young and have been eating a lot of lately). We'll do this for a few days and see what happens. Fortunately, I'm enjoying almond milk with cereal, but haven't braved it in coffee yet...

We did not make it to the zoo today - too hot! We did get out a bit though. To Diaper Lab to get more Thirsties covers since he has outgrown all of the Bummis that came with the diaper service. Basically, he's huge. We also found out that there's a farmers' market down at Ashmont and headed down there this evening. It was small, but there was live music and a great vibe.

I realized on our walk to and from the farmers' market that as much as I love our Moby Wrap, it's just too hot for the infant holds right now. I've got to get my butt in gear and order the Beco...

I love his little hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest!! Stay cool
~Carla

Melissa said...

Wow! I cannot believe how big he is getting...so fast. He sure is a handsome guy!

Chrissy said...

I'm glad the Moby is coming in handy! He is so precious!!!
~Chrissy