Just a couple of weeks ago, people started telling me it was time to get his hair cut. Even after this Flock of Seagulls bedhead, I don't agree:
For some reason, I wanted to see if he could figure out stairs. We don't have any in our condo, so we played out in the hallway. I don't know why I was questioning it. Obviously, they wouldn't be a problem. For him.
And then, while waiting to get into the tub, he discovered tampons! How fun!
He's just so fast! I don't know what we're going to do when he is walking.
3 comments:
Yup, I agree, not time for a haircut. That hair is way too cool! Stair climbing: what an adventure! It really is amazing how quick our little ones are. Happy exploring Jack...you never know what you may find!
Oh my goodness what a cutie! You can't cut the hair it is to adorable and he is still to little for a hair cut. He is getting so big and motivated to explore this big world! Watch out :) ~Stephanie
Oh I love his hair! Leave it. :) What a total cutie!
Post a Comment