He had been playing on the floor behind the chair when I went to the computer to turn on some music. I looked down and he was under my chair.
Of course.
Given that he hasn't actually figured out crawling yet, I honestly have no idea how he maneuvered his whole body under there.
This was probably the highlight of my day with him.* Perhaps his only giggles in our few short hours together. God, I hope he's teething. (Poor 7+-month-old still doesn't have any teeth. Both The Dad and I got ours on the later side too.) At least then we have an excuse for the crankiness he's been embodying these past few days.
*Most days, any time I spend with The Boy is the highlight. But given his relentless crankiness and my utter helplessness today, the highlight of my day was Day Four of Yoga Journal's 21-Day Challenge after he'd gone down for the night. I've decided to spend the last 21 days of my 20s completing this challenge, and I am loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment