8.13.2010

57 Days In (POOP!)

Officially a Mama, Moment #3:

Got pooped on.

I was changing him after an EXPLOSIVE diaper. (And I'm not an ALL CAPS kind of girl, but there you have it.) Seriously, there was poop everywhere. Including our bed where we'd all been sleeping. So I finally get him cleaned up, get the fresh new clean diaper under him, and go to put on the cream. *PPPFFFTTT.* Poop on my hand.

Lesson learned? There is always more poop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara - the very same thing happened to me when Jay was a few months old. Grandpa Muir was waiting for us to go to airport and pick up grandma Muir - I did one "quick" change before I left the house and "POW" it hit the walls, the crib, me............

In the middle of cleaning up I get the call from Grandpa wanting to know where I am.

Gotta' love those moments! Love to all three of you! Nancy

Melissa said...

Sounds like Jack needs to sport a t-shirt like dad's POOP shirt! Jack sure does have a great mommy!

nana said...

from experience...don't be surprised if this happens again! but now you know!

you are the best mama!!!!!! and i love you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love poop stories! Andrea