Nine days ago he came. Our trip from Poppy Seed to Pumpkin ended, and this new journey began.
In these nine days, we've spent a lot of time looking at him, looking at each other, shaking our heads, and saying, "What is this thing?"
It's been an adventure already. Full of fountains of pee, fireworks of poop, volcanoes of spit-up. And plenty of hugs, kisses, snuggles, and love. We can't believe how much he's changing already.
I'm not sure what shape this blog will take, but I hope to share some milestones of this journey with you.
The story of his birth is coming. I'm still trying to unpack the whole emotional trip.
3 comments:
So happy to continue to follow along this journey with you. Jack is just so adorable!! Parenthood is suiting you and Scott very well. You guys are naturals!
i'm so glad you are continuing the blog!! i love reading your perspective on motherhood!! and the adventures of jack!!
ilove you all,
mom,nana
He's beautiful, Sara!
Post a Comment